“18. And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
-2 Corinthians 6:18 AMP
“4. One thing I have asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, and to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loviness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.
5. For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His shelter; in the secret place of His tent will He hide me; He will set me high upon a rock.
6. And now shall my head be lifted up above my enemies round about me; in His tent I will offer sacrifices and shouting of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
7. Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud; have mercy and be gracious to me and answer me!
8. You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].
9. Hide not Your face from me; turn not Your servant away in anger, You Who have been my help! Cast me not off, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation!
10. Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].”
-Psalm 27:4-10 AMP