Ezekiel 37:1-14 AMP “1. THE HAND of the Lord was on me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
2. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.
3. He asked me, Son of man, can these bones live? I said, Sovereign Lord, you alone know.
4.Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!
5. This is what the Sovereign Lordsays to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life.
6. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
8. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
9. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
11. Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’
12. Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.
13. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.
14. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”
You may feel tired, defeated, and beaten down (like dry bones), from all that you have been dealing with. But just because you FEEL like it’s over, doesn’t mean it’s over! God Almighty is known as The Alpha AND The Omega, (The Beginning AND The End)! He spoke the very first Word, and He will speak the last Word over you and your life.
So can you (“dry bones”) live again? Can you be free from every form of oppression? YES!
Luke 4:18- 20 AMP (the Words of Jesus)
“18. The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon Me, because He has anointed Me [the Anointed One, the Messiah] to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity].
19. To proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound].
20. Then He rolled up the book and gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were gazing [attentively] at Him.”
(Notice I did not say, “Trust your Pastor” or “Trust the man or woman of God”. I said TRUST HIM, The Father, The Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit, ALONE.)